The Korean Intern to MACH program is an 8 week internship for; full time students in their last semester,
graduates, or those who have graduated no more than 6 months ago. The internship will run between Jan 2016 -
What we look for
For all applications within APAC, good grades are important, but the most important talents we seek from our intern applications are genuine passion and curiosity about technology, creative thinking, and the desire to work hard alongside some great minds in the industry.
We recruit Interns from all disciplines, but we particularly welcome Interns of:
- Information Technology
- Must be in penultimate (second last year) of one undergraduate degree
- Local citizenship/ Permanent resident
- Complete the online application for the opportunity you are interested in to begin the process
- If you are successful at the initial screening process you will be invited to complete an online video interview.
- If your online video interview is a success you will be invited to join us at an assessment center which will be held at one of our offices within the region.
- Face to face interviews will take place during our assessment center.
- And finally, if you are selected as one of our Interns we will let you know the details of your offer.
Areas to Intern
Customer Facing Technology Internship
As a CFT intern you’ll be part of a global team of exceptional people who help customers realise their full
potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of our technologies.