The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program is a customized learning experience designed for our
newest university hires in various job families including Marketing, Sales, Services, IT and Operations.
This 18-24 month program complements your role by ensuring that you receive professional development to
enable you to start strong, accelerate your impact, build your network and drive a long-term career at
What we look for:
For all applications within APAC, good grades are important, but the most important talents we seek from our graduate applications are genuine passion and curiosity about technology, creative thinking, and the desire to work hard alongside some great minds in the industry.
We recruit graduates from all disciplines, but we particularly welcome graduates of:
- Information Technology
Bachelors/Non-MBA Masters Graduate
- Have completed or is on-track to complete a Bachelor's, or Post Graduate’s Degree by the time of hire OR Have graduated from their full time degree program less than 12 months or 365 days prior to their Microsoft start date
- Have no more than 24 months full time related industry experience.
- Pursuing or within six months of graduation from full-time or part-time MBA studies
- Have no more than 7 years full time work experience prior to attaining their full time study MBA degree
- Complete the online application applicable to you on this website to begin the process.
- If you are successful after the initial screening process which is based on eligibility and your application form, you will be invited to a phone interview.
- If your phone interview is a success you will then be invited to join us at an assessment center or interview day at one of our local offices near you.
- And finally, if you are selected as one of our Graduates we will let you know the details of your offer after the assessment center or interview day.